does accept the Disney Dining Plan and will cost 1 Table Service Credit. Likewise, Tables in Wonderland is also accepted for Florida residents and Annual Pass holders. Doors open at 11am and close at 11pm, so you have 12 hours of opportunity each day for this delight.
Want to try something at home? How about the Smokie City appetizer?
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 pound smoked boneless cod fillet, skinned and cut into cubes
4 ounces mature Wexford Cheese
1-1/3 cups double cream
freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Scatter half the tomatoes among 4 individual ovenproof dishes
3. Arrange the smoked cod on top of the plates
4. Sprinkle over half of the cheese
5. Scatter the remaining tomatoes on top
6. Season with pepper
7. Pour the cream on top
8. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until the smoked cod is completely tender and the top is bubbling and golden brown
Now, all you need to do is place the dishes on the table and serve with a basket of crusty bread rolls.
Visit the Raglan Road website for more information. The website is almost as fun as the restaurant! http://www.raglanroadirishpub.com/ Now, I wonder if we could get that guy to give a few tours for DLuminations. Have you been to Raglan Road? What are your thoughts on this Irish pub, the food or the entertainment? We would love to read your comments below.